Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Heat Choke Away Game 5 - Most Annoying Team Ever!!!

So last night was a horrible night if you're a Heat fan and saw game 5. What a drag! To watch your team play tense, scared, aloof, desperate on their OWN HOME FLOOR!!! U kidding me? It's like they're intimidated by those guys wearing the Boston Celtic uniforms. It was a miserable feeling watching this game, knowing your team is on the verge of self-destruction. I guess it didn't help that I was so fucking sore from the gym the previous day. Anyway, I came across this article from Chris Joseph blog on the Miami New Times that actually made me feel better after a game like this. It was magnificent and I encourage those who are Heat fans and need some sort of therapy to read on! Here's the link...


Oh and btw, Erik Spoelstra SUCKS!!!! 


















http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/heat_choke_away_game_5_one_los.php#Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment